Telehandler High Tip Buckets
Our high tip buckets are designed to our customers’ specific application using only premium material.
- Achieve a dump action of 2.085 metres above that of a conventionally mounted standard bucket
- 1cm³ to 14cm³ capacity (Other sizes are available upon request)
- Twin ram system
- Clear floor
- Quick hitch or direct mount fitment
- Bolt on reversible wear edge
- Bolt on heel plates
- Closing dampeners on bucket frame
- Our high tip buckets are fitted with hydraulic cross line relief valves to protect the hydraulic system on our buckets.
- Comes complete with all hoses and fittings
- Trash guard
- Spill guard
BAC High Tip Buckets are manufactured using the following materials
- Hardox™ – complete fabrication for abrasive / hard wearing environments
- Hardox™ wear parts- where certain elements need to have harder wearing capabilities
- Domex™ – where a lighter, high strength bucket required
- Mild Steel – S355
- Hard Face Welding can be applied to areas subjected to high abrasive wear
Designed For Maximum Performance
- With a vast knowledge and understanding of the various industries we can help you select the correct bucket specification for your application
- High Tip buckets are CAD designed and can be built to a customers exact requirements
- Buckets can be matched to any RAL colours
- Physical logos and names can be plasma cut and attached to buckets
- Fleet numbering and ID’s are added to allow for easier identification
- Wrapping can be applied to create a highly visual bucket
BAC Telehandler Buckets, Forks and Grabs
The BA Caulkett Telehandler Bucket range is compatible with most makes and models of telehandler including JCB Compact, JCB Q-fit, CAT, Bobcat Systems, Manitou and Merlo.
Our telehandler buckets are manufactured in high-strength steel to increase the wear resistance and maximise the lifetime of the bucket.
Key features of BAC Telehandler Buckets are
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Option for added wear resistance through the use of Heat Treated Plates
- Wear plates to the underside of bucket provide additional protection and can significantly increase the life of the bucket
- For added strength optional gussets to the corner of bucket overcome a common weakness and increase strength and durability
Key Features of BAC JCB Telehandlers
- BA Caulkett JCB Telehandler Forks fit directly onto JCB machines. All forks are made of quality treated steel that extends the life of the fork by reducing damage from stress and impact.
- Made specifically to fit JCB Telehandlers ( JCB 505-22, JCB 506B, JCB 508 -40, JCB 514-56, JCB520, JCB 520LE, JCB 527-55, JCB 530, JCB 532, JCB 930, JCB 940)
- Maximum visibility provided by low profile frame
- Oversized loads stabilized by risers mounted on top of frame
- Manufactured using from a high strength boron-carbon steel
- Custom modifications available upon request call to discuss
BAC Telehandler attachments are designed and manufactured in our Suffolk manufacturing factory. With Telehandler ttachments to suit Manitou, JCB, Bobcat, Caterpillar, Case, Gehl, Genie / Terex, Ingersol, New Holland and other telehandler brands.
All attachments are CE marked, fully tested and certified.
- Telehandler Rehandling buckets
- Models specific for JCB Teletruck range
- Telehandler Brackets – weld on and bolt on
- Telehandler lifting beam – lifting jib designed to convert your telehandler into a mobile crane
- Telehandler multi purpose buckets
- Telehandler heavy duty waste bucket
Individual Engineer Fabrication
Bespoke Design Manufacturing
Inhouse CAD Design
BS4872 Coded Engineers
Hydraulically Tested & Adjusted
Service, Maintenance & Refurbishment