Grass Forks Folding
BA Caulkett are the leading manufacturer of Folding Forks and are proud to say we produce the strongest folding fork on the market.
- 9’6″ – 16’
- 9’6″ – 14’
- 8’8″ – 12’
- Hardox tines
- Wings lock for transportation purposes (manual locking pins)
- Flow reducing valves
- Comes complete with all hoses and fittings
BAC Grass Forks are manufactured using the following materials
- Hardox™ – complete fabrication for abrasive / hard wearing environments
- Hardox™ wear parts- where certain elements need to have harder wearing capabilities
- Domex™ – where a lighter, high strength bucket required
- Mild Steel – S355
- Hard Face Welding can be applied to areas subjected to high abrasive wear
Designed For Maximum Performance
- With a vast knowledge and understanding of the various industries we can help you select the correct grass fork specification for your application
- Grass Forks are CAD designed and can be built to a customers exact requirements
- Grass Forks can be matched to any RAL colours
- Physical logos and names can be plasma cut and attached to forks
- Fleet numbering and ID’s are added to allow for easier identification
- Wrapping can be applied to create a highly visual grass fork
BAC Grass Forks – Folding & Fixed
BA Caulkett folding forks are designed to meet the exact needs of a user and so can be sized and specified to suit. The following are options that can be incorporated within the folding forks specification.
Folding sides that open or close hydraulically making transportation and movement on the road safer. Manual locking of the sides facilitate that the sides are locked into position when being transported. Movement of the side tines is limited by side stops for both the open and closed positions which protects the pins and cylinders from operator miss use. To provide greater service life full length wear pads are available along with high grade zinc plated fittings.
If you have an application in mind why not visit the factory and sit down with our design team who can go through all aspects of the folding fork and create a unit that will be application specific. Call us on 01440 706429 to either discuss your application or arrange an appointment to talk to our engineers.
Individual Engineer Fabrication
Bespoke Design Manufacturing
Inhouse CAD Design
BS4872 Coded Engineers
Hydraulically Tested & Adjusted
Service, Maintenance & Refurbishment