Folding Lid Beet Basket
- High Tip capability designed to fit almost any brand of front end loader or Telehandler.
- Specifically designed for the handling of Sugar Beet by scooping the crop and allowing loose soil to be left behind
- 4.5 m3 capacity when in the open position
- Dimensions when closed 2.97 m wide x 1.18 m high
- When at maximum capacity the bucket height 1.52 m
- Improved visibility provided by the openwork spill guard
- Euro Quick Hitch
- Note – this unit is not designed for earthwork or stone handling
BAC High Tip Buckets are manufactured using the following materials
- Hardox™ – complete fabrication for abrasive / hard wearing environments
- Hardox™ wear parts- where certain elements need to have harder wearing capabilities
- Domex™ – where a lighter, high strength bucket required
- Mild Steel – S355
- Hard Face Welding can be applied to areas subjected to high abrasive wear
Designed For Maximum Performance
- With a vast knowledge and understanding of the various industries we can help you select the correct bucket specification for your application
- Sugar Beet buckets are CAD designed and can be built to a customers exact requirements
- Beet Buckets can be matched to any RAL colours
- Physical logos and names can be plasma cut and attached to buckets
- Fleet numbering and ID’s are added to allow for easier identification
- Wrapping can be applied to create a highly visual bucket
BAC Beet Buckets – High Tip, Standard or Hydraulic Opening
Sugar beet buckets are attachments designed to be used with loading shovels. The attachments are typically used in the agriculture industry for the loading of harvest, including sugar beet.
BA Caulkett is an expert in the field with 40 years’ industry experience.
BAC Sugar Beet Bucket design allows for excellent movement of dirt through the bucket bars when pushing.
With no obstructions at the rear to inhibit the flow at the rear soil removal on pick up can be maximised. Depending on soil conditions and previous cleaning the sugar beet could have the minimum of dirt on it which would allow it to be fed out straight away.
Individual Engineer Fabrication
Bespoke Design Manufacturing
Inhouse CAD Design
BS4872 Coded Engineers
Hydraulically Tested & Adjusted
Service, Maintenance & Refurbishment