Prize draw terms and conditions:
1) Only one entry per respondent,
2) One prize draw winner will be selected at random,
3) The prize is a BAC Branded High Quality Black Hoodie
4) The winner will be notified within 14 days at the end of the month
5), Prizes will be issued within 28 days
BA Caulkett Ltd are committed to maintaining privacy protections for all our users. We will take the necessary steps to ensure that users’ information is safeguarded and kept in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
What information do we collect?
The information that you provide us with may be collected and processed by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent legislation.
Information you provide to us
‘Contact Us’ page on the website enables you to email us. In completing the form fields, your name, email and event details are collected, so that we can contact you and provide details of our services to you, as well as deal with general company enquiries. Data collected is held on the grounds of being for legitimate business interests or to fulfil a contractual obligation.
If you do not proceed with any order your details we may retain your data to inform you of other products/services that may be of legitimate interest to you in accordance with our data retention policy.
We may use social media to engage with users and bacaulket.com website links to our social media pages. We do not keep any specific data that identifies an individual user but hold details of our followers on these platforms.
When you visit our website, the server collects IP addresses to provide security and prevent brute force or malicious attacks.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information to:
- Process orders that you have submitted; to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between us;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide; notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you occasional communications which you have requested (by accepting marketing emails from us) and that we think may be of direct interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, special promotions, company news, major industry news which may affect you.
- Process a job application; and prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our websites and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. Processing your information we will process personal information for certain legitimate organisational purposes. This is because when you request to receive services or products from BA Caulkett Ltd, we have a legitimate organisational interest to use your personal information to respond to you and where there is no overriding prejudice to you by using your personal information for this purpose. This also includes some or all the following: where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers
- To identify and prevent fraud;
- to enhance the security of our network and information services;
- to understand better how our “customers” interact with our website;
- to provide postal communications which we believe will be of interest to you; and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
- Wherever BA Caulkett Ltd process data for these purposes, we will always ensure that your own personal rights take precedence and take account of these rights. You have the right, at any time, to object to BA Caulkett Ltd processing your data in this way. There are circumstances when BA Caulkett Ltd will rely on obtaining your consent to our use of your personal information. This is the case, for example, where we seek to obtain your consent to receive special ‘Marketing Communications’ via email about BA Caulkett Ltd. When we contact you by email, every message we send will include a link to tell us that you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future.
Sharing your information
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will only share your information if:
- We are legally required to do so, e.g. by a law enforcement agency legitimately exercising a power or if compelled by a Court order.
- We believe it is necessary to protect or defend our rights, property or the personal safety of our staff, or visitors to our premises or websites.
- We are working with Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf (to improve and maintain high levels of security).
Working with third-party providers
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process warranty or send you mailings). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond BA Caulkett Ltd for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
Your choices about marketing
You have a choice about whether you wish to receive information from us. If you do want to receive direct marketing communications from us about products and services, then you can let us know by ticking the box on your account signup, signing up on the web or just by dropping an email to email@example.com. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01440 706429
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com or call the office on 01440 706429 You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. You have the right to request that your data is ‘removed’ unless there is a legal or other reason why we need to use your data. Please just tell us if you want to exercise this right.
Storing and Security of your data
When you give us personal information, we take numerous steps to ensure that it’s treated and stored securely.
Information is stored by us electronically. We may transfer the information to our other depots and to other reputable third-party organisations as explained above. We may also store information in paper files (notably in the form of written contracts).
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We will keep your information only for as long as we need it to provide you with the goods, services or information you have requested, to administer your relationship with us, to comply with the law, or to ensure we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to do so. When we no longer need information, we will always dispose of it securely.
Use of ‘cookies’
The General Data Protection Regulations gives you certain rights over your data and how we use it. These include:
- The right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed.
- The right to ask for your data to be moved, copied or transferred to another organisation.
- The right to prevent your data being used for marketing purposes
- The right of access to a copy of the information we hold about you (known as a subject access request – see above).If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please l us at or by post to BA Caulkett Ltd, 15 Homefield Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8QP. For more information about your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations, go to the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk.
Making a complaint
If you would like to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact our Data Manager at Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to BA Caulkett Ltd, 15 Homefield Road, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 8QP. If you are not happy with how your complaint is dealt with, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Alternatively, you are entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office without first referring your complaint to us. For further information please see the Information Commissioner’s guidance.